19 March 2017

Dear Little Sister


Clare,

I don't want to forget your smiles, your hilarity, and your personality manifested in your five year old self.

I don't want to forget coming home and seeing you grinning, running up to meet me while yelling my name.

I don't want to forget cuddling with you and just listening to you talk. Also, I love taking selfies with you. And yes, of course I will pour milk for you and make you breakfast and play games with you and take you to the pool or walk to the park.

You are so dear to me. I want to be the big sister to you that all little girls dream about.

I miss you. I love you.

Love,
your big sister
(inspired by Mariah)

5 comments:

  1. Aw this is precious. My little siblings are so far away and I miss them every single day.

    Side note; who designed your blog? I`d like to redo mine, but have been away from blogger for so long that there`s no way I can do it myself.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ivania! I actually designed my blog myself. Just a lot of youtube tutorials and Blogger hacks. :)

      Delete
  2. aww, this is so sweet. <3 <3 little siblings are really the best.

    Sophy
    lavender & blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! I just discovered your blog, and I love it!
    I have little siblings too, and this is a sweet reminder to cherish every moment!

    Sarah
    sarah.frederes.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. ♥